INDIVIDUAL MUSIC THERAPY
Music For Therapy serves children, adults and seniors with a wide range of individual needs.
Individual Sessions for private clients include...
- Initial communication with a phone or in person meeting
- Two session assessment with a professional Music Therapist
- Assessment Report with recommended goals and objectives
- Quarterly Reports or reports more often upon request
- Tailored Music Therapy program for each private client
- Ongoing communication
Music For Therapy specialize in serving clients living with...
- Cerebral Palsy
- Rett's Syndrome
- Mental Health Needs
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Grieving and Wellness Needs
- Other needs