Position Openings as of November 1, 2017
About Music For Life: Music for Life is San Francisco Bay Area’s established provider in music services for therapeutic, educational and wellness needs. Founded in 1997, Music for Life includes Music Therapy services and Drummin’ for Life for personal and organizational development. Music for Life currently serves the Greater Bay Area including clients in San Francisco, Marin, Solano, Napa, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
Current Openings: Music for Life has openings for Music Therapists to provide group and individual Music Therapy sessions. One or more Music Therapists are needed to serve clients in either the San Mateo County area, South San Francisco, East Bay and Solano County.
Projected Start Date: Dec 1, 2017. Position will be held open until ideal candidate is located.
1. Strong music skills including voice, percussion and at least one accompanying instrument such as ukulele or guitar.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy, Music Therapist-Board Certified, MT-BC status.
3. The ability to make meaningful connections with individual clients within a group setting
4. Joyfully structuring group music improvisation for small and large groups
5. Have reliable transportation and equipment as the schedule requires travel to sites 4. Committed to on-going professional development
For more information contact:
Kathy Quain, MME, MT-BC
Founder and Director
Music For Life Music Therapy Services
Phone: (415) 299 - 4767