Position Openings as of May 21, 2018
About Music For Therapy: Music for Therapy is San Francisco Bay Area’s established provider in music services for therapeutic, educational and wellness needs. Founded in 1997, Music for Therapy includes Music Therapy services, adaptive Music Lessons and Drummin’ for Life programs. Music for Therapy currently serves the Greater Bay Area including clients in San Francisco, Marin, Solano, Napa, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
Current Openings: Music for Therapy has openings for Music Therapists to provide group and individual Music Therapy sessions and adaptive music lessons. One or more Music Therapists are needed to serve clients in the Marin, Solano, Napa, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
Projected Start Date: June 21, 2018
1. Strong music skills including voice, percussion and at least one accompanying instrument such as ukulele or guitar.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy, Music Therapist-Board Certified, MT-BC status.
3. The ability to make meaningful connections with individual clients within a group setting
4. Joyfully structuring group music improvisation for small and large groups
5. Have reliable transportation and equipment as the schedule requires travel to sites
6. Committed to on-going professional development
For more information contact:
Kathy Quain, MME, MT-BC
Founder and Director
Music For Life Music Therapy Services
Phone: (415) 299 - 4767